The Dan Marino Foundation WalkAbout for Autism is THIS Saturday, January 28th (in case you haven't heard!)!
Still need to register? Want to donate?? No problem! Click here: I wanna be involved!!
There are some amazing visual supports (go figure!) to help the day be a successful one for all. Please print out a copy and bring it with you to the event! Awesome WalkAbout Visuals!
There are even visual supports for The Star-Spangled Banner so we can all sing together!
Some of you may be thinking, "Ok, great...I've got these visual thingies. Now what do I do?" Well, we read your mind and have also included a "How-to" for using the visuals. And if you already know what to do, pass this information along to someone who might not.
All of the visuals can be found on the WalkAbout home page.
Keep up the great work! Remember, "Money raised here, stays here!"
No comments:
Post a Comment