Thursday, November 10, 2011

How do YOU feel about the iPad? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Greetings All!

I've mentioned Linda Hodgdon in a previous blog and I'm going to talk about her again! She is asking for feedback on the use of the iPad with individuals with ASD. I figured that since we are a group that is more than hAPPy to discuss and play with...err, I mean use, the iPad, we might be a good selection of people to participate in her study. Ms. Hodgdon has put together short survey on Survey Monkey that should only take a few minutes to complete. She will use the results to publish an eBook about the iPad and will send a FREE copy to all survey participants when it's complete. You've got nothing to lose - except maybe a few precious minutes!

To take the survey, click here Linda Hodgdon's iPad Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment