
Here is one thing that I have done with Pictello:
When I use Pictello as a talking picture album to TELL something, I create a 'starter' page as the first page- 'Let me tell you about ___________'' or 'I have a story to tell you'. I use this format for all my talking picture albums, I primarily change theme of what is talked about but not the starter phrase. For a variation, I may use 2-3 starter phrases to provide different models of language to start a story. I may use 'Let me tell you about, I have a story to tell you, and Let's talk about'.
Let us know if you have used Pictello or any other social story/talking picture album app and what you have done with it, how it was introduced and taught. We can get a list together of our favorite social learning apps so when we are ready for a new one, we will have options to choose from.
No comments:
Post a Comment